Friday 3 April 2009

Evaluation Question 6

Evaluation Question 6:What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product.


I have learnt an enormous amount of things in the process of making this product.Beforehand i wouldnt of gone out of my way to pick up a video camera and start filming.But during this time the amount of times we had to reshoot scenes and change the settings or lighting to a scene meant having to otherwise we wouldnt of had a final product.I did actually enjoy filming because it was a new experience to me and something i would like to do again in the near future.I also learned some of the basics of how to uuse final cut pro and Imovie,programs which i had never encountered before until i did this project.I think because they are both complecated programs for me to have learnt the full workings of them would of took ages,but i managed to use the efficiently enough to complete the editing and cutting of our scenes for our final product.Even using a Mac computer was a different world to me because i had never really used one before so getting used to the layout of this was hard at first and still sometimes i would have to rackmy brains on how to do something.

No comments: